Murali's Home for Senior Citizen
Murali's Senior Citizen Home aims to provide caring and emotional well-being atmosphere for the elders to get involved in activities that can suit their needs and requirements. Our services is designed to promote individual and personalized care. We accommodate highly nutritional foods and special diets are part of our facilities for your elders.
- 1. Comfortable. well-furnished self-contained rooms with western style toilets and 24 hours water supply.
- 2. Pure vegetarian meals prepared by resident chefs. as per individual's choice.
- 3. Periodical visit of Doctor for medical checkups at free of cost. Emergency Doctors on call at cost.
- 4. Permanent tie-ups with reputed nursing homes and hospitals for medical care at special rates.
- 5. Well stocked library books. magazines and newspapers.
- 6. Indoor and outdoor game facility.
- 7. Travel Desk.
- 8. Permanent tie-ups with nearby bank with lockers and periodical free shuttle service to the bank.
- 9. Accommodation for residents/member's visiting families(limited to first-come-first-serve on chargeable basis).
- 10. UPS&Generator for backup power.
- 12. Prayer hall and meditation centre.
Murali's Day Care Center for Old Age People
Today. circumstances has change for the old age people as families are leading a neutral life due to working culture. gradually diminishing the traditional joint family structure. Moreover. tight work schedules have become concern for the children towards their parents/elders as timely food. medicines and care is required.
Day Care Center is the best solution for elderly people that caters their needs of your parents. All you need is to leave your parents at our center before going to office and you can pickup them up at the end of the day.
- 1. A unique environment is created for elderly people which has highly caring staff. eminent doctors are available. nurses to provide them with on-time medication and our emotionally.
- 2. Day care center provides personalized care and different people according to their needs.
- 3. Well setup infrastructure and with hygienic environment.
- 4. Provide a fun-filled and recreational activities.
- 5. Extra attention for adults who have chronic conditions such as Alzheimer's Disease. dementia and hallucination .
- 6. Rehabilitation support. physical therapists (on-request) and health promotional awareness.
- 7. Support for vulnerable elderly people with complex needs living in the community.
- 8. Stock of library books. magazines and newspapers.
- 9. As a special call/request, we can take "Special Children".